We handle the following immigration cases:
- Permanent Residence
- U.S. Citizenship
- Removal and Deportation Defense (all types of relief)
- Cancellation of removal (for Permanent Residents & Non-Permanent Residents)
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Convention Against Torture
- Adjustment of status (to permanent residence)
- U visas (for victims of crimes inside the U.S.)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Violence Against Women (VAWA)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Waivers – All Types
Our staff is bilingual in English and Spanish.
Going through the immigration process can be very stressful and finding a good lawyer can be even more difficult. However, recognizing the importance of having solid representation throughout the process is an important first step in immigration. Waiting times are often lengthy and failing to take the right steps or submit proper documentation can make your wait even longer and experience more frustrating.
Our office is here to make your immigration experience less time consuming and a lot less stressful. Our experienced personnel will aid you in any way necessary to get you through the immigration process as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Serving clients in MD, DC and VA.