(410) 290-0888

SIJS (Juveniles)

SIJS (Special Immigrant Juvenile Status)

There is a special petition for juveniles under immigration law. Foreign nationals under 21 years of age who have been abandoned, neglected, abused, or deserted by one or more of their parents can petition U.S. Citizenship and Immigrantion Services and receive permanent residence in this country. This process is not easy; it requires a court order from the family court maintaining jurisdiction over the juvenile’s residence stating that the juvenile is a ward of the court. This order may then be used to petition immigration for resident status.

Address: 5034 Dorsey Hall Dr., Ste 102, Ellicott City, MD  21042
Phone: (410) 290-0888 | Fax: (410) 697-6039 | Email: attorney@immigrationlegalsvcs.com

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information at this web site is for advertising and general information purposes. This information is not intended to be legal advice for you to rely on. We recommend you contact the firm for specific questions.